Thursday, December 19, 2013

'Tis the season (for DIY cards)

The past few years, I've enjoyed making my own cards for the season. Or for any event, for that matter. This Christmas, I'm continuing the 'tradition'. I bought a card + envelope pack from The Paper Place and drew out illustrations and text in pen.

Unfortunately, I chose not to sell any cards this year (partly due to time), but I sure hope that the dear people in my life who receive these will enjoy them just as much as I did creating them.

I hope you all have a joyous and peaceful Christmas,
and I hope you can find inspiration in the simple and the quiet.






M.


3 comments:

Kevin O'Gara said...

These are gorgeous!!

Keaton said...

Would purchase them all in an instant. As always, great work!

qu-alle said...

very very very beautiful!

muff-qu.blogspot.com