Friday, August 30, 2013

August in California

I spent the last few weeks on the west coast with my family in California. It was nice to be away from home and my screen for a little while. I had the great opportunity of seeing many various cities and landscapes, and I think to have accidentally left bits and pieces of my heart in some of those places*.
(* ahem, Newport-Napa-Joshua Tree)

Documented through iPhone, here is a small glimpse into my adventures and some of my favorite photos from the trip.

  

 





 


 



 


(Locations include Escondido, San Diego, La Jolla Cove, Dana Point, Carlsbad, Newport Beach, Santa Barbara, Solvang, San Francisco, Napa Valley, Muir Woods, Palm Springs, Joshua Tree + quick stops in Laguna Beach, Monterey, and Pasadena)

You can find more here or here.

I hope you've all had a wonderful summer,

m.

1 comment:

Manal said...

Sometimes we tend to overlook beauty close to home. Love that you captured it so well. Feels like you went to the Mediterranean rather than the U.S!