Sunday, June 3, 2012

the end of may, the beginning of june.


I seem to learn something different every day about what it means to be human. What I thought to be true yesterday will become strange tomorrow, and I'm learning to be okay with that.
I'm learning to be okay with being wrong.

I spent many hours this week working on a few design projects (which I'm excited about) accompanied by tea and coffee, and despite it not being the very best week, good changes are around me.
We make these plans in our heads, and get comfortable to the idea, and when the plans fall through, it's uncomfortable and uncertain and confusing. And I am most certainly not one that adapts to change right away.
But I know that it will be okay, and everything I trust will happen will happen. And a dream doesn't break because something isn't clear or it doesn't go as planned.
Know that it will come through.
Trust that you get through.

A wonderful week ahead. I am sure.

No comments: