Saturday, May 26, 2012


My name is Melody, I've just turned 22 , and I am learning to breathe in the most wonderful and humanly way possible.

...I've given my blog a new look to refresh it and begin a new chapter of posts and pictures. There is much to be shared, and wonderful stories to tell you.
I want to document it all so that years later I can read back and fall in amazement all over again at how everything came together in perfect timing and how the greatest Love of them all was by my side the whole way through, and even during the seasons of brokenness I'll know that redemption is still real and true and possible.

2012 has truly been blowing my mind away.

It is overwhelming. It is beautiful.

The past few months have been different. I'm living new days of inspiration where I'm learning to create what I love and embracing the person that I am, all while encountering wonderful new people who are quickly becoming the most inspiring people I have ever met.

I live for this kind of community - one of vision and beautiful ideas and creativity and life.

I'm very excited for what is to come...

m.

No comments: