Wednesday, March 17, 2010

LET'S BE HONEST: answer set 2.2

Question #2: what is the hardest part when it comes to Love?


"the hardest part when it comes to love....that really depends on yourself."

"I think Love should be the easiest thing to do. God is love and he created us to love. But yet there are those people we just don't like. I think we all struggle with that. I always ask God how he sees people and i try to look at it from his perspective. But it's sometimes super hard. 1 Corinthians 13:4 is a great description of love. We were all created to love and be loved!"

"I guess it would be finding it?"

"Good one! For me, having never been in a serious, romantic relationship before, my concept of love comes from the relationship I have with God. For that... I think the hardest part is maintaining it. I can go to a great conference or worship service and get amazing, new revelation from God and be all ecstatic and loving him... and then a week later I'm suddenly too busy to include him in my day. But what keeps astounding me is his grace and love for me. He has never once judged me for getting caught up in life or walking away or making excuses not to hang out with him or anything! And with the amount of love that he keeps showing he has for me, it makes it easier to keep coming back to his heart. And it makes we WANT to be all the more closer to him, and for longer periods of time. So my conclusion is that the hardest thing about love for me personally, is impermanent. And the love itself is too strong to be held down by simply losing motivation. I find that encouraging: to know we can overcome the hardest part!"

"I have no clue yet... but I will find out soon"

"Finding it? hahaha Whatever kind of love it is the hardest thing to do is have faith in the other person and without some form of faith you really can't have love right?"

"The sacrifice it takes to true give yourself to someone. But that being said it's also the most rewarding part of love!"

No comments: