Friday, February 26, 2010

NEW PROJECT: LET'S BE HONEST

i have decided to start a new project: LET'S BE HONEST
with this new "formspring.me" networking website,
where you can ask questions anonymously and get answers.
i thought i might go around formspring and ask one question
to many, many people - known and unknown.

i'll be gathering the answers and be posting them here.
i will probably ask the same question for about a week (5 to 7 days),
and then, i'll change my question.

after having a set of questions and a set of answers,
i'm thinking of using them for a piece of art.
so, i hope you enjoy this new "series" to my blog.

QUESTION #1: if you could do absolutely anything in the world, what would that thing be?

ps. my formspring:
http://www.formspring.me/thisismelody
pps. trailor to next post: creativity.





No comments: