Saturday, November 29, 2008

"You are Holy, Melody.",

Says God. 

november 28, 2008.
such a freakin' amazing night! i am free. i am pure. i am holy.
freedom. purity. holiness. 3 words that, man! i can't even describe how important they are to me.
and last night, i experienced all 3 . to the full out maximum. 

all my life, i felt dirty, disgusting, unworthy of God's holiness, not able to ever find purity in the mind, body, and spirit. 

and here i am today, to tell you that i am completely free. and i am PURE! God has made me pure. the blood of Jesus is sufficient for me. to be pure. 
and it never runs out. each day is a new day for purity and holiness.
AH! AH! AH! AH! SO FLIPPIN' AMAZING.
God's love, grace, forgiveness is uncomparable!

last night marks the night i made my commitment to God, myself, to my family, to my friends, to my future husband, and my future children to a lifetime purity. 
i am to live from this day on in pure mind, pure body, and pure spirit.
because i was meant to live holy and pure. i have it in me. we all do.
so so beautiful. :)

i am holy. 

OH! and of course i cannot forget the fact that i now have a new ring: "TRUE LOVE WAITS"
YA-YA-YA-YA! so wonderful!

i love you all, so dearly. whoever reads these blogs, just know that you are so meant to live in freedom, in purity, and in value! you are so valuable. set yourself high standards. don't settle for what the world offers. only settle for the best. :)

- melody!

1 comment:

Emily, with Love said...

AMEN!
DO NOT SETTLE FOR THE WORLD
pshh the worlds standards are lame


AMAZING WRITING
love it

TRUE LOVE WAITS
always and forever

We are FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE